Currently, Dan Richardson serves as Secretary of GABRC and previously served on the Henry County Board of Elections and Voter Registration as a board member, vice-chair, and Chairman. Also, he previously served as GA Republican Party 13th Congressional District Chairman and various positions within the local party.
Dan, an entrepreneur, is the founder/CEO of Richardson and Associates Real Estate Group, LLC and is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Realty. He is a Realtor devoted to helping clients fulfill their dream when selling and buying real estate. He has extensive experience in Finance Services, Operations, C-Level Engagement, Project Management, and Security. His previous employers include GE Capital, Equifax, Prudential Bank, U.S. Internal Revenue Services, U.S. Army, and other top-tier corporations.
Dan is a strategic leader spending time with family, traveling, playing chess, and working in the community in passion areas that include Financial Wellness and Housing, Health and Wellness, Voter Engagement, Senior Services, and Juvenile Justice.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
• Bachelor of Science, Clayton State University
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Atlanta REALTORS® Association
• Georgia Association of REALTORS® (GAR)
• National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• Certified Navy Federal Credit Union Realtor
• ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
• CCS – Condominium Sales Specialist
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified